Best Sussex Barn Wedding Venues
We love a Barn Wedding. The location, the acoustics and the vibe are right up our street.
Over the past 12 years of playing weddings, we have had the pleasure of playing some beautiful barns across the UK - but here are some of our favourite Sussex Barn Venues
1. Pangdean Old Barn: Located only 5 miles outside of Brighton, this beautiful 18th-century barn venue offers rustic charm and stunning views of the South Downs.
We've played here the most, and we absolutely love it here <3
2. Upwaltham Barns: Set in the heart of the South Downs National Park, this award-winning venue offers two beautifully restored barns, perfect for your wedding ceremony and reception.
3. Blackstock Country Estate: Situated on a 70-acre estate, this gorgeous venue offers a versatile barn that can be transformed to suit your wedding style.
4. Farbridge: Nestled in the rolling hills of West Sussex, this stunning barn venue offers a charming courtyard, perfect for outdoor ceremonies, and a rustic barn with exposed brickwork and wooden beams.
5. Long Furlong Barn: Just a short drive from Brighton, this newly renovated barn venue combines rustic charm with modern facilities, offering the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.
6. Cissbury Barn: Nestled within the picturesque South Downs National Park is Cissbury Barns.. Featuring rustic brick and flint stone, impressive beams, and large windows, giving the space a light and airy feel.
7. Southend Barn: Tucked away in the countryside on the outskirts of Chichester, the 200 year old barns are nestled amongst manicured gardens and courtyards creating an intimate yet sociable atmosphere.
8. Falmer Court Barn: The Great Thatched Barn at Falmer Court is drenched in romance and retro charm. The barn features cathedral ceilings, timber cross beams, and a thatch roof that will transport you back in time.
9. The Oak Barn: Dating as far back at 1607, the Oak Barn and surrounding buildings have been lovingly restored. Surround by 22 acres of sheep grazing, with beautiful views across the Weald.
With these great options located close to Brighton, you're sure to find the perfect barn wedding venue to make your special day unforgettable.
Photographer credit: Olivia Judah Photography